SINGAPORE, November 7, 2021 – The Asia Pacific Real Assets Leaders’ Congress returns from 22 November to 26 November 2021, with a powerhouse line-up of thought leaders, trailblazers, and key market players, exploring trends and innovations that will shape the future of the real assets industry.
This year’s theme, “Going and Growing in the New Era,” highlights the importance of adapting and evolving in a post-COVID world, with speakers sharing best practices, success stories, and other insights that have helped them navigate through the challenges and disruptions brought about by the pandemic.
Organised by the Asia Pacific Real Assets Association (APREA), the virtual hybrid conference features five tracks over the course of one week, delving into key trends that could potentially impact investment decisions as the portfolio of the future is constructed. Topics will cover alternative assets, ESG, REITs and Infrastructure Trusts, technology, and capital markets. The event also includes in-person networking opportunities in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo on 25 November.
Sigrid Zialcita, CEO of APREA, says, “The Asia Pacific Real Assets Leaders’ Congress is a convergence of leading experts around the region. We are excited for them to share their wealth of knowledge, engaging in meaningful conversations about the future of our industry.”
Notable speakers and panellists in the Leaders’ Congress include:
- Shri. Peeyush Kumar, Joint Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India (India)
- John Lim, Co-Founder & Deputy Chairman, ARA Asset Management (Singapore)
- George Hongchoy, CEO, Link REIT (Hong Kong)
- Simon Garing, CEO, Cromwell REIT (Singapore)
- Naoki Suzuki, Deputy President, Mitsubishi Corp – UBS Realty (Japan)
- Michael Holland, CEO, Embassy Office Parks REIT (India)
- S Sriniwasan, Managing Director, Kotak Realty (India)
- Rohan Sikri, Senior Partner, Xander Investment Management (Singapore)
- Nobuhiro Naito, Executive Managing Director, ARES (Japan)
- Katsuyuki Victor Mineta, CEO, KIC Asset Management (Japan)
- Tony Nakamura, CEO, Canadian Solar Asset Management (Japan)
- Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Ltd. (Singapore)
- Bryan Southergill, Managing Director, KKR (Hong Kong)
- Alan Miyasaki, Head of Real Estate Acquisitions Asia, Blackstone (Singapore)
- Sarah Cooper, Managing Director, BofA (Hong Kong)
- Angel Tang, Deputy General Manager, China Overseas Commercial Properties CO., Ltd. (China)
- Bruce Crane, Managing Director, Infrastructure & Natural Resources, Asia Pacific, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (Singapore)
- Rebecca Jinks, Head of Sustainability, Cushman & Wakefield (Australia)
APREA invites asset managers, developers, investors, consultants, and other stakeholders in the real assets sector to register for the event. The event is ticketed, with complimentary access given to APREA members. Visit the event page to find out more.