SINGAPORE, August, 11, 2021 – Zoho Corporation has announced Canvas for Zoho CRM, a one-of-a-kind design studio for CRM personalisation. Canvas enables businesses to create their own CRM interfaces that are better suited to the role of each employee, without IT or developer involvement. It helps simplify complex CRM implementations into streamlined and contextual employee-facing experiences.
Data and workflow customisation can render a CRM system too complex for most employees and personalising the CRM for each employee’s role involves too much development effort and cost. As a direct result of this complexity, productivity drops, employees become disengaged, CRM adoption struggles, and ROI can suffer. With Canvas, companies of all sizes can avoid these issues and enjoy the breadth of functionality offered by a general-purpose CRM and the specialised experience offered by a vertical CRM.
With Canvas, Zoho’s customer experience platform continues to focus on building a system of experiences that simplifies the experience economy for brands and every stakeholder. From planning and creating diverse customer experiences to delivering and evolving them for the future, Zoho’s programmable customer experience solution helps organisations of all sizes enable employee productivity, improve stakeholder collaboration, and increase customer success.
“A lot of CRM software already offers an abundance of personalisation for customer experiences, but the same is not true for employee experiences. As a result, everyone’s using the same system and paying the productivity tax for no reason.” said Gibu Mathew, VP & GM, APAC, Zoho Corporation, “Imagine a reality where the system is tailor-made for each employee’s role. That is true all-around personalisation, and that’s what we’re bringing to market with Canvas. We believe it’s a more natural solution to the challenge of software adoption. Our ultimate aim is for businesses to create enterprise-wide software experiences with consumer-grade simplicity.”
Canvas Capabilities Include:
- Drag and Drop Editor – Canvas sports a simple drag and drop editor that facilitates designing without needing to write a single line of code.
- Template Gallery – Customers can pick a preset template that speaks to them and their industry, and dive right in.
- Industry relevant views – Companies can create views that are relevant to their industry, their work culture, their sales process, and more.
- Self-service via Portals – Customers can also share Canvas creations over portals and create a better experience for vendors, stakeholders, and more.
- Role-based assignment – Companies can assign different Canvas views based on roles, responsibilities, and teams in their company.
- Extensive Formatting – Canvas also houses a wide range of formatting options to edit the finer details of a view, and can load styles dynamically based on conditions.
The Southeast Asian region has witnessed an uptake in mid-market and enterprise companies moving to more modern business software applications, notes a report by Mordor Intelligence, published in March 2021. This is largely driven by the need to enhance business process and enrich customer experience; these needs were further exacerbated with the onset of the pandemic. Adoption of CRM solutions is at the forefront of technology investment for companies. The introduction of Canvas for Zoho CRM aims to simplify the adoption experience for Zoho CRM users.